Wednesday, April 28, 2010

First day out

It's an indescribable feeling when I'm driving my ride for her first day out. Unfortunately, on my way back home, I get caught by "polisi dikantur" and get a ticket for having a loud exhaust. The exhaust sound is too good for the polisi to let me go :D Now the incident indirectly guiding me through the mod process. The first things first, let's get started. Deactivate the sound pollution.

First of all, I bought what they called bullet and the result still will not make the polisi happy. The good thing is now the exhaust have a proper arrangement. Enough with my noob explanation.
Here is the pictures :


After few weeks one good friend of mine bring a new solution to reduce the noise and the result is marvelous. Now the polisi can "senyumsuka" at me. lol. The bad thing is i can feel my KE35 start losing kuasakuda lol.

Here is the pictures :



Brand new silencer. I have funny memory with this thing. Nahh already forgot about it. Haha.

Mission accomplished with the exhaust setting. Coming up next is her first photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment